Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Hi Hello

Hi Hello.

 Before I get into this, can I just mention how difficult it is to pick an address that hasn't been taken? I had no idea what to pick so I decided on "thisisthesequel" because, well, this is the sequel.
Those of you that have known me for at least over a year, may remember that blog I kept for a while. All throughout high school, I kept a blog recording my thoughts and opinions on things. (I also had a side blog and I encourage everyone to check out here to see all the ridiculous Pinterest projects I did. I apparently had no friends in high school. Anyway...) I find some of my posts to be quite embarrassing now look back at it but I won't change a thing, including the dramatic picture of my 15 year-old self that I used as a profile picture. It's really great to look back on some of those posts and see how dramatically my views and writing skills have changed or stayed the same from February 2 2011 to now. So, since I'm not in high school anymore and have checked into a new chapter of my life, this is the sequel (Plus this is an awesome way to procrastinate studying).


No comments:

Post a Comment